Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Blogosphere Link Love

I subscribe to about 50 other Blogs right now. My Google Reader is never empty, and this week I'm sharing with you a few articles from three of my favorite blogs.

Queercents, a fantastic blog, tells us what happens to credit card debt if a bank fails. This is an incredibly pertinent question especially after the IndyMac failure and the rumors about Washington Mutual being in trouble.

By the way, a lot of people looking for information about Washington Mutual have stopped by here over the past few days. Here is my take on it from a few weeks ago.

20's Money talks about why your twenties are the most financially important years of your life.

Frugal Babe has an article about how being frugal has helped her reach her goals. Her blog is truly an inspiration for me with regards to getting a grip on my finances.

No comments: