Friday, May 30, 2008

Art is Life

Finally.
After a stressful move, an international trip, a wedding, and a funeral I feel as though I am able to get back to working on this blog.
I have been working a little on photography again, which I enjoy greatly. I'm very drawn to photographing flowers and I am not that great at it, but I feel as though I am learning.

One of my great goals this year is to get out of debt, so I am also hoping that if my ability with photography improves, I might be able to use it as a vehicle to make a little extra money. I've gone and updated my DeviantArt and added the option for people to purchase prints. If that happens, I would be ecstatic... we shall see!

To see more of my work check here.

In the writing department, I am still researching an article on Superfruits, and writing an article about the importance of interning during college.

No comments: