Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where I Was and How I Saved $300

So my dear sweet Apple MacBook was having issues. It wasn't holding a charge and the screen wasn't staying up on it's own. I use my computer a lot and the poor thing had just gotten worn out.
I had made a hard decision last year to shell out $130 for the AppleCare extended warranty.
I hate these and I normally never purchase them, but I thought that it might be a good idea just this once since my computer is a big part of my livelihood.
So I finally caved and took it in last week.

Boy am I glad I had AppleCare. That repair bill would have been $430. It paid off this once! So now it's back and I can actually get all of my work done!

Most of the time I don't recommend buying an extended warranty, but if it's a laptop computer it might just be a neat idea!

No comments: