Thursday, March 26, 2009

Backslide

A while ago I was served papers that I was being sued for my scooter accident last yer, you know, the one that nearly killed me and plunged me into financial disaster.

Well, today I learned that I am going to need to settle the lawsuit for about $3500. This is the biggest backslide ever. I'm having to scramble to find it because I have ten days to pay it. I'm emptying all of my account, borrowing money from my family (who aren't happy about that at all and may disown me), and basically just trash everything I've worked so hard for.

I hate this so much all I want to do is curl up in a tiny ball and cry.

5 comments:

Family Man said...

Hang in there! It will get better.

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! Keep doing what you are doing; it's going to get better.

Anonymous said...

I rarely, rarely comment on blogs - just wanted to say I felt the same way recently. I started paying down debt, saving more, feeling confident, then had a minor health problem that is relatively less then $3500, but enough to feel like it's setting me back - it was frustrating. But hey - it could be a major problem. It could be double the ammount. It could have much worse consequences. I'm not saying you don't have a right to be upset, just saying - be positive and grateful and things will get back on the right track:)

Anonymous said...

YOU HAD A SCOOTER ACCIDENT! GAH!

Don't know what I can do to help, but you can always call me.

Jylli

Anonymous said...

Does your insurance not cover that?!!