Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Falling down with exhaustion and slacking on the blog entries. 
I feel like a terrible person because I look at my blog every day and I never get to posting. 
The whole money thing is plodding along. I'm making good progress but I still wish it were moving along faster. 
I've taken another step and gotten myself a roommate. Anna moves in mid-July and she'll be covering nearly half of the rent. I'm really happy about this because I'm still sticking with my budget, which means her share of the rent will go directly on debt repayment as though it is extra. 
I've been working 60+ hour weeks working in the Jungle and then also working at the Theatre. I also have another show opening soon which I am working on for free. It's a great show and a good resume builder so I'm pleased I'm doing it. 
I'm also working on a garden which has been bringing me a lot of joy. I wish I had more money to spend on it, but I can't justify too much so I'm taking my time and growing a lot of things from seed. I have this really great vision of the garden but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off. 
I'll have a NetWorth update for you soon, but as a good update, consumer debt is due to be paid off by September 15th with no extra going towards it. I'm pretty sure that it will be sooner than that, but I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch to be on the safe side. 

Soon I will have a yard sale. Soon I will clear out Anna's room. Soon I will finish my to-do list. But most of that is going to have to hold up just a touch while I work my ass off and collapse every night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
This is to let you know that right now I have seen your site & I must say it is really very informative & related to my topic also “finance”.
I am a finance webmaster & do have some good quality finance sites & blogs with high traffic & PR. And I love to do healthy content, banner, widget & article link exchange. Because as per my experience I believe through this you will get the high traffic & PR in front of Google.
If you are interested with my proposal please feel free to mail me with your finance sites & blogs urls. Apart from this you can come to gtalk for free chating….
My mail id….
nancysix00(at)gmail(dot)com

In return I do have some very attractive offers for you. And I will send mine through a following mail.

Waiting for your quick positive reply.

Cheers,
Nancy.