Monday, November 3, 2008

Blogging Idol and I.O.U.S.A

Hello there to everyone who found this blog through Blogging Idol 2 over at Daily Blog Tips

For those of you who have no clue what I'm on about, Blogging Idol is a competition run by Daniel Scocco. The challenge is to gain new RSS Subscribers for your blog in creative ways. Those who gain the most or are most creative win prizes. 

I'm guessing that I won't win the competition, but I'd sure love to try! So if you haven't signed up for my RSS Feed yet, I'd love it if you could. I'll also be coming up with some Subscriber only perks later on in the month. 

For those of you who are already subscribers, thanks so much for the continued support!

Now, here is something of a more Financial note. I found this fantastic Youtube video through Dual Income No Kids. It's a 30 minute version of I.O.U.S.A and an absolute must see. It does a great job of examining the financial situation here in the States. 

Enjoy!


No comments: