Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Blogosphere Round Up and Freelance Availability

It's been a crazy week over here. My husband just had his work hours reduced by 40% and will be spending two days out of the week on freelancing projects, which will make things a little tighter. It essentially eliminates his personal discretionary income. I'm sure that it will be fine though!
If you are looking for a freelancer for Web design, Graphic design, Blog themes, Logo and Business Card design and so on and so forth. Feel free to use my contact form in the sidebar to get in touch with him. He is incredibly talented.

I'm also available for Writing, Editing, Proofreading, PR, Debt Management planning and consultation and Voice over work (British and American). 

This week some of my favorite posts in my Google Reader were:



No comments: