Friday, August 15, 2008

Distilled Rose Bath and Beauty is Moving!

A while ago I mentioned that there would be a big move in store for my bath and beauty company. Well the handover day is finally here!
If you are a fan of Distilled Rose Bath and Beauty you can now find my products under the name Cottonwood Herbals.
Nicole, who owns Cottonwood Herbals, is a fantastic herbalist and subscribes to the same philosophies about natural skin care that I do. 

She and I have been working hand and hand to move the same products that you know and love over there. I hope that you will go and visit her store and keep experiencing the products that I designed, as well as trying some of her wonderful stuff. 
I also hope that you keep coming back to this blog, or subscribe to it so that you can follow me on my new projects and endeavors. 

No comments: