Friday, July 4, 2008

Networth Update - June

Well the results are in and my Networth went down from May to June. It only went down by 0.51%, but I was still hoping to make more of an improvement.



This was mostly due to me putting some items on my credit card. I also had to pull my emergency room copay from my emergency fund. I can't seem to get my American Express paid down. I think the problem is that I haven't been in a position to pay extras on it for a about six weeks now. Hopefully that will change in the coming month or two as I get my finances under control. If I do manage to sell my business, that injection of cash will hopefully have a snowball effect so I can get things moving again.

I'm again feeling better today than yesterday. I'm still tired all the time, but I woke up with a smaller headache today than yesterday. I think that going off the Vicodin that quickly is a very good sign. I can bend the fingers on my left hand all the way today as well... they had been a bit claw-like all week.

No comments: