Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekly Financial Round Up 07/13

Another bad week for Medical, and next week will be just the same. I'm also due a very hefty bill for the MRI on my shoulder. This accident has financially devastated me, and I'm really hoping that something good happens to me soon. Andrew (my husband) and I have decided that we aren't going to eat out at all for the rest of July. He has expensive taste when it comes to food and I struggle very hard, often going out with him but ordering the least expensive thing on the menu. I'm glad that we are taking a break from doing that.... I think it will really help. 

Spent - $72

Entertainment - $9
Food - $23
Medical - $40

Made - $10

$10 ING Referrals


Click here to see how I did last week.

I have the opportunity to buy a really great car at a really low price and I am trying to figure out how to make that work this weekend. I've got someone interested in buying my scooter for parts, and if that happens then I might just be able to make everything work. As soon as I'm out of this sling permanently, I'll be working on getting a weekend job for a few months. 

No comments: